Generations have grown up listening to his music, the man is a living legend, an icon with rock & roll running through his veins. I’m talking about Bruce Springsteen, Aka The Boss. Bruce and the mighty E Street Band, together they are probably the best live act on the planet. Buy a ticket for a Springsteen concert and you sure get bang for buck. The Boss doesn’t do things by half, so no one and a half hour auto pilot concerts. Bruce delivers, and Bruce delivers like a Tornado. Three hour shows that’s a Springsteen concert. We posted these pictures for the real fans, have you got good pictures of the Boss yourself, then let us know and maybe we’ll publish them here. Please Share!
1. Biker look.
2. Bruce Springsteen and the E Street band. Coffee 25 cents must have been a while ago.
3. The heart and soul of the E Street band, the dearly missed Clarence Clemons. (January 11, 1942 – June 18, 2011)
4. That’s a lot of hubcaps!
5. A young Bruce Springsteen, 1975.
6. Pulled over for speeding, 1978.
7. First concert in London at the Odeon in 1975.
8. Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band.
9. Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen and Mick Jagger.
10. Nice Corvette Bruce!
What are your Favorite Bruce Springsteen moments?