Here’s a collection of usefull Life Hacks to make your life a lot easier. These simple life hacks can save you a lot of time and frustration. My personal favorites are the toaster that is turned sideways to make grilled cheese sandwiches. I already tried it and it worked like a dream. Another life hack that works fantastically well is to wrap a wet paper towel around a beverage and put it in the fridge for fifteen minutes. Your drink will be ice cold. I hope that these life hacks will simplify your life!
1. Put a small amount of water in glass when you microwave your pizza to keep the crust from getting chewy.
2. Turn your toaster sideways to get grilled cheese sandwiches.
3. A frozen saturated sponge in a plastic bag makes a perfect icepack that wont drip.
4. When heating leftovers, space out a circle in the middle for evenly heating.
5. Take pictures of people you’ve lent items to.
6. For a straight Frisbee throw, use the same arm motion as if you were whipping a towel.
7. Exhale while your left foot hits the ground to avoid cramp while running.
8. Use bread clips to label power cords.
9. A muffin tin is a great way to serve condiments at a bbq.
10. Wrap a wet paper towel around your beverage before putting it in the fridge and it will be ice cold in 15 minutes.
11. Don’t burn yourself in those hard to reach candles, light a stick of spaghetti and light the wick with it.
12. Put coffee in an ice tray, so when you make an ice coffee it doesn’t get watered down.
13. Use the sticky part of post-its to clean your key board.
14. Toilet roll iPhone speaker.
15. The pants hanger cookbook holder.
16. The shoe cupholder.
17. Elevator hack.
18. Put your phone on airplane mode and it will charge much faster.
19. Throw a wrinkly shirt in the dryer with a few ice cubes. The wrinkles will be gone in 5 minutes.
20. Hiding your emergency money.
21. A hanging shoe rack is great for storage.
22. A rubber band to keep the paint of the side of the can.
23. Use toothpaste to clear hazy car headlights.
24. The ultimate fly solution.
25. Use a clean dustpan to fill a container that doesn’t fit in the sink.
26. Paper clips to find the end of a tape roll easily.
27. Put your phone in a bowl to pump up the volume.
28. Use a laser pointer to make a macro lens for your phone.
29. Easy hotel room charger.
30. Buy a word map shower curtain to become a geography expert.