Hello Fiji! Picture this white coral sand beaches, a clear blue Pacific ocean, friendly people, delicious seafood, tropical cocktails and stunning resorts. Fiji is an island country located in South Pacific at about 10 hours flying time from Los Angeles. The archipelago has over 332 islands of which about a 100 are inhabited. Fiji and water sports are a match made in heaven,just spend your days at one of the divine beaches or go out fishing, scuba diving or sailing. Fiji is also a fantastic location to get married or to enjoy your honeymoon after you’ve tied the knot.
1. Touch of paradise.
2. The Poseidon Undersea Resort in Fiji.
3. Ellington Wharf, Fiji.
4. Sunrise on Mana Island.
5. Beachcomber Island Resort, Fiji
6. Breaking waves.
7. Tavarua, Fiji.
8. Laucala Island Resort, Fiji.
9. Scuba Diving in Fiji.
10. A traditional Fijian hut.
11. Enchanting Sunrise.
12. Underwater surf at an outer reef in Fiji.
13. Bounty Island.
14. Traditional Fijian Cat Kissing booth!
15. Fiji sunset.