The dream of having kids, everything is picture perfect, little hands and tiny feet. However, when they grow up these little hands and tiny feet can become weapons of mass destruction. See what can happen if you leave your little ones unsupervised, even a couple of minutes will do the trick.
I hope those people enjoyed their 5 minutes of peace and quiet? Because 5 minutes is all it takes to get the goldfish killed, the television wrecked and the new couch ruined. This is total destruction, enjoy!
1. Mommy I can’t fix this puzzle!
2. Our $6000 Italian design couch, now with home made graffiti!
3. That little boy would later become the famous actor Johnny Depp.
4. A Persian rug, some ink toner and a toddler. Priceless!
5. It was like this when we got here!
6. Mommy look I made you some pancakes!
7. It looked boring anyway!
8. Fish needs plenty of black pepper!
9. And that’s laptop number two!
10. Playing Frosty the Snowman.
11. If you’re happy and you know it clap your hands!
12. Sim-lock free, cracked smart phone!
13. Baking Cookies!
14. Unfortunately Ken didn’t survive the ordeal, Barbie is still missing in action!
15. Update on 14: This used to be Barbie. She’ll be sadly missed!
16. Dad’s brand new man cave flat screen, just for him and the lads!