If you don’t wanna end up like the people on the pictures below, then follow the simple steps listed below before getting a tattoo.
- Check the work of the tattoo artist: There are so-called tattoo artists out there who produce absolute rubbish. A good tattoo artist needs better drawing skills than a kindergartner.
- Price isn’t everything: A great tattoo artist will charge more and there will be a waiting list most of the time. Keep in mind that the tattoo will be there forever so it may be wise to pay a few extra bucks for a real piece of art.
- Be really careful with the kind of tattoo you want, following trends may be a bad choice. You may now think Gangnam style is cool, but in 10 years time most will say: WTF is Gangnam style?!
- Names of girlfriends are also a bad idea: The girlfriend is temporary and the tattoo is there forever.
- Never get a tattoo when drunk, stoned or both; the hangover will be a permanent one!
- Probably the most important tip on the list: Double check for spelling mistakes! Whatever you do, use a dictionary before getting a tattoo!
The people in the following pictures obviously forgot to check this list, some of them didn’t even notice their mistakes. Well at least they gave us a good laugh. Be good and please share!