The Sydney Opera House which celebrated its 40th birthday in 2013 is one of the most iconic buildings in the world. It was designed by the Danish architect Jorn Utzon and finished in 1973. Since then it has become one of the most photographed objects in the world. The Opera House was declared a Unesco world heritage site in 2007.
If you got half a chance, then put Sydney and the Sydney Opera House on your bucket list, because Sydney is absolutely beautiful. We collected a number of stunning Sydney Opera House pictures, just to get you in the mood. Enjoy!
1. Sunrise at the Sydney Opera House.
2. Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour and the Sydney CBD.
3. Helicopter view of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour bridge.
4. Ceramic tiles.
5. The Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
6. What a complicated design!
7. A taxi ride to the Sydney Opera House.
8. We’ve found a WiFi spot.
9. Navy ship entering Sydney Harbour.
10. The Sydney Opera House during the Vivid Light Festival in Sydney.
12. Sydney Opera House at dusk
13. Magnificent sky.
14. Good night Sydney Opera House.
15. Sydney New Years Eve, the greatest party on earth!
Please share with your family and friends!