Picture this: A Japanese company wants to market their sausage. To give it a cool name the marketeers decide to go for something English. Somehow in translation things go terribly wrong and what I believe should be something like “Home Made Sausage” becomes “Homo Sausage”. Needless to say that these are two entirely different food groups!
Here are some product names where the translator was seriously useless or drunk or maybe both. Some hilarious typos here, these products would definitely bring back the fun in making a shopping list and shopping. Just imagine, your wife urging you: Don’t forget the soup for sluts and finger Marie, wouldn’t that be good?
1. Better not be gay in Japan!
2. I think I’ll have a Magnum!
3. Lemons where in short supply, so they chose the next best flavor sensation instead.
4. Nothing beats the cold better than a hot bowl of sluts!
5. Frozen has a better nutritional value than canned.
6. Japanese Gatorade
7. Jam for cannibals, cool!
8. I’m pretty sure my wife would have a problem with that!
9. And another one for those with cannibalistic tendencies!
10. As long as it’s cold, you wont hear me complain.
11. Nuts for low cost airlines
12. I prefer mine salted.
13. Another Japanese specialty: Fukushima glow in the dark nuts.
14. Can I have a Pepsi please!
15. Can I have a Pepsi please!
16. Those Swedish are totally out of control!
17. Who doesn’t love cream!
18. Nothing beats authentic Italian cuisine!