Kids: I totally love them, they are full of positive energy and always see the good side of everything. Kids are also totally honest and direct that’s why kids are the best. The kids here are at an age where they just started to learn how to spell and write. No need to say that their first attempts lead to some hilarious spelling mistakes. These kids probably haven’t got a clue how improper and raunchy their written messages are, which make them even more funny. Please Share!
1. Technically not incorrect!
2. Don’t we all!
3. The little girl is absolutely correct.
4. No I cun’t catch you.
5. I think Mrs Edwards has a serious problem.
6. Beware of this elephant guys!
7. It was a really nice t-shit.
8. Didn’t know Sponge Bob was such a pervert.
9. Mom always spoils the fun!
10. Well that’s the last time I had pies.
11. And a big surprise it was!
12. Red rocket! Red rocket!
13. That’s a mighty fine place to spend the day!
14. Satan Claus is coming to town!
15. And a great president he was!
16. Parting is such sweet sorrow!
17. Can’t see anything wrong with that.
18. Happy Birthday Kunt by Renee.
19. Poor Eminem, he’ll never be the same again.
20. You need to firm your grip Miss. Karen.
19. Family is thicker than blood!